Friday, February 23, 2007

Midterm break



i still want a getaway badly. i still wanna write songs.... over the past few days. many eventful things happen. here is a review in chronological order:
a)being a display on new year
yes, like all other new years, i am like a captive animal in the zoo being brought round by my parents to be "showcase" in front of our relatives. then they will past a few remarks and some even touch my stomach then give me ang bao (like how animals are given food in the zoo). being it or not, i haven't touch a single ang pao after receiving them, cos i really feel like an animal this year.... eugh...
b) nite supper... its about time we put words into action right? but hahaha... i quite impress with myself... drive so long despite not knowing the way to any place other than home and the lina/nina's place (cos its within 2km of my house).
c)wcg smu 2007
this is my first event in charge. full of crap. everyone leaves me in a lurch. i have to liase with the so many department in school and at the same time, the event coordinator. then i realise, actually this form of management really suck. i mean, yes i am be busy, but to be honest, i rather not delegate work away because it is just not time efficient. if i delegate work away, i end up having more people to contact and chase to get things done. sucks lo. but the thing is, when work are divisble, i cannot get the manpower i need. i have a large exc0, but even then, many of them are ineffective and are currently all not in singapore.
d) volleyball
yes, i pick it up all over again. for some reason, i feel i am a prodigy in this sport. the last time i played for my camp, i will it past 3 rounds of selection, after my first, 2nd, 3rd time of playing respectively. but obviously, i won't be in sch just to play volleyball. i was tricked. i arranged for basketball and it was cancelled last min and no one told me about it. so i ended up being the trainer for my friend's team. believe it or not, this is only my 3rd attempt playing and i think i did reasonably well. but of course, that come at price. my right arm is now horribly swollen.
e)ktv with some friends
honestly, yes, as usual, ktv for me is about breaking new ground. i chose a rock repetoire and my vocals couldn't last. but of course, no ktv session is complete with ty singing some really whiny songs!!!! woot. but of course, its this group of friends which i realise something really thoughtful. for most of u who didn't know, i have hearing problem for quite sometime, and i realise this grp of fren realli tried to adjust to me in their own subtle way, which weren't too obvious. honestly, that was really thoughtful, but my ear is recovering already. i can pick up quite a reasonable amount of sound of my left.


posted @ 12:18 AM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger