Saturday, January 06, 2007

Untitled-- go read my previous post before reading this again?



I have no idea if this is a gift it is a bane which i had. i am always able to emphathise with people, somehow, the emotion running in them is always able to surge through me. (sometime, people can tell that i have a sudden change in thought... its like i can suddenly send out impulses). and yes, my gut feeling is quite right towards certain things that goes on around me. my previous blog entry suck... of course it suck. cos no one understood. i know i ain't a literally writer and i am sometime nerdy and can be quite narcissitic at times. but when i made post like that, i am PREACHING, not trying to be nerdy, i am trying to bring some point i want to drive across in a subtle manner, which I FAILED.
nonetheless, let's go back to the previous post. its a fake story for goodness sake, but anyway, i am using the antispin by butterfly now. but the main point lies in the fact that each of the 3 rubber represent something that many of us will encounter in our lives. the 6512--- its something which we can easily have... i wasn't really convincing enough, but to settle for that will to be to choose the easy way out in life. the donic--- is something which we want ideally, honestly, let me tell you all the truth, that rubber dun exist (at least not now), no rubber in the world gives the effect of spin absorbing and spin creating at the same time. sadly, we cannot have this too, cos it doesn't exist. in life, we have to stop wanting the impossible and impractical. the antispin, is something which suit what i want, is something which i can have but to have it come with a price, i need to make sacrifice to a part of the gameplay which i do not place heavy emphasis on. how many of you encounter that? but you know, its hard to fine something which suit us in life. the process of searching is hard... but the process takes patience.
in short, i want to think that the price of my dream is zero. i want to have everything in life and i know its possible. instead of settling for the next best alternative, i know i can have it better. life maybe short, but i know i still can afford to bid my time. to find the fit i want. i spend a long time to customise my bat, from the rubber to the wood, and i had everything adjusted to the mass and centre of gravity i want to suit the strength of my wrist (yes... its to that extent).


posted @ 9:44 PM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger