Monday, December 25, 2006

I want a piece of the coveted Christmas No 1!



Its christmas. In european countries, alot of singers rushed to released their best song of the year to grab the coveted no 1 singles for the festive period. Looking through the history of UK, there have been surprise winners like Telebubbies, Bob the Builder. This year, i attempt to grab a share of the pie. but I GOT MENTAL BLOCK. I sit down but nothing came to me. The songs which came from me year in year out is all the same. Same old melancholic style, same old glummy lyrics of a sensitive new age guy. I want a musical breakthrough, i want new life experience. Perhaps, this explains to some people why the ty they know consumes so much "new" things. cos he is always looking for new inspiration, new ideas to keep himself going.

but nonetheless, whilst i was running through my play list, i found a nice chinese tune which suits the mood of christmas. Its a singer that many of us know... RAINIE! yeah, since her days from 4-in love i knew she would go far, and i was right! see! the whole group is gone but she is still there, singing, hosting, and she's is no longer the cutsy girl she started off as. She's now a variety show bitch who stands next to Jacky Wu and matches him in clowning around and stealing the lime light. Maybe that is what makes me take a second look at her. The innate bitch blood flowing in her.



On the other hand, realise that i have another youtube video on the right hand corner of the blog. The opening chord is harmonica! impressed. its an old track with a very age old title and theme, but the lead singer of cardigan. Was suppose to post some sound clip, but all the scripts failed. For those of you which visit often enough (if not, SHAME on you), you would have realise that there some console bar at that place which doesn't bring out sound. Tried ways and mean to rectify it, but apparently, i have to host the sound clip on blogger to bring out the sound (doesn't sound hard, but blogger don't allow me to that).


posted @ 10:15 PM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger