Monday, January 01, 2007

Looking backward, travelling forward... attempt no 3.



This is my 3rd attempt to blog about 2006 in review and something about the upcoming 2007. Its 3 january, i attempted once of each day but failed. not a bad way to start the year eh?

Nonetheless 2006 has been a wonderful year for me. i have done alot, acheived alot (at least from my perspective) of what i wanted. In short (since this is my attempt no 3, i am gonna keep it brief, sick and tired of typing the same shit over and over again). from qualifying for smu table tennis team in style. to being nominated into various committess, to having a short stint in CDC. making videos for numerous projects just for sake of fun. going for gays photoshoot (yeah, i haven't got hold a single one of those really gay pics...).
i think the most important aspect of my life is people. for those of you who knows me, i have long given up on many things in life bcos i was a guy who has nothing but screwed up EQ several years back. many people didn't like hanging around me cos i am one weird nut case. i seriously think that is RI's fault. but in recent years i think i have changed alot over the years in terms of how i interact with people. i managed to find my autograph book dated back in 2002 and man, i am indeed a different person in the way i behave, though in terms of mentality, i am still pretty much the same in personality. people used to like talking to me online only. but i guess i more than just that now.
as usual, my social circle is always changing. but i always know who are my true friends really. people whom i had a small place in their heart. and being myself, i have always give my all to this grp of people who has never let me down b4. as friend, we can really be casual and you can take for granted, i will always do what i can to help you out. and of course, make the extra effort to know person. eg... remember ur phone no so that even if one day my phone fails me, i can still churn out your numbers offhand. but most importantly, its you people who made the year for me.

Looking ahead... i did wanna do quite abit of things this year. for one... really learn blading. i also wanna train my basketball, i am now averaging a pathetic 20% accuracy for field goal and 50% odd for free throw. i need to improve both stat to maybe around 50% and 70%. esp when i play shooting guard, i need to be the one who is able to generate points. table tennis, i do want to move into coaching as i feel i have alot to offer, i mean my standard doesn't allow to compete on national level, but its definitely passable by school standard.
Music... i hadn't really done anything much for this aspect. this year, i want to explorate chinese orchestra. i am always intrigued by the use of zither and er-hu in contemporary music (but guess nothing is gonna come much of it)
Weight... yes i wanna do something about it at long last.
Friends... hey ty still around ok? want to complain, want help, want anything, or even bitch, i am always around. i will continue to spend quality time (when i say time, i mean 1 on 1 time cos i feel that is the best way to know a person). yeah, school sometime sucks, but i guess, as long as we have the heart for each other, nothing's impossible yah?


posted @ 11:26 PM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger