Saturday, March 17, 2007

Brain dead, but squeezing the last brain juice to blog



There is always something evil about me which many people do not seem to be able to know. But more importantly, the evilness branch from 2 character traits which should be quite obvious to many of you all.
first and foremost, i am a very dominant person. i think i have hide it quite abit, but i certainly do not feel i had hide it well. i like to call the shots, not just in my own life, but the lives of my peers and people who surrounds me. and the way i call the shots can be explicit but more often than not, its subtle. i really feel rotten about doing that, how i really manipulate my own peers to acheive what i had in mind. no doubt, the bottomline is, i won't do anything to harm them, but i guess sometime, its better to consult them before making any decisions.
secondly, i lead a very fast paced life. everything about me is really about getting the same thing that other can do in half the time required and then move on. few people i know (in fact, none) had lead my pace of life. i mean, i may look laid back when i walk and stuff, but when it comes to action, i am quite clear as to what i am doing. i guess with such a pace of life, its hard to find myself a fit, even as friend, and needless to say finding one whom i can take it to another level will virtually be impossible. in fact, as i am saying, i am running through how much i had given up. "search" theory? winner's curse? seems to apply in almost all the case in lives, but the bottomline might just be i am using that as a lame excuse to slack off.


posted @ 12:32 AM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger