Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A tale of 2 piece of news.



Course Outline for MKTG 224: Global Tourism

Hear from industry speakers, visit The New Majestic Hotel, and deliver the best project to win a Bali trip with flight and accomodation included!
The Course will be a practical overview of the industry’s players, trends and opportunities. Creators, owners, leaders and marketers will be speaking to share their practical challenges and provide course projects. The final session will also visit New Majestic Hotel to discuss with its owner Loh Lik Peng and designer Colin Seah on their successful experience in using design in business. The group with the best project will win a 3 day, 2 night trip to Bali with return flights and accommodation at Contiki Resort Bali!

Wah piang eh, what kind of course outline is this? How come got holiday one? I also want. Its study break, but I wanna make some minor adjustment to my blog. For one, I wanna tag friends onto my blog. So if you want me to tag you, drop me a msg on msn or hp. I wanna draw a comic strip, but using paint to draw is just kinda hard. slowly slowly. yeah, i will be adding some picture to the blog gradually, but i need to know which webpage allows for blogger to host pic. currently all the pic is from my own hosting, but i am fast running out of space with all the gamers crap. which reminds me, vr zone has been hounding me for a long time and they want to meet me this week. siao, think i so free ah? they are fulltimer working there, i am full time student. so what if i am club president? aiyo... still need to priortise. in fact that guy gives me weird vibe. so cocky. never mind. thou shall draw comic strip. i promise.

On a more solemn note... a couple of days back... an email was sent to the whole school:
It is with great sadness that I’m informing you of the demise of Edwina Tan Wenqing, 3rd year Social Science student. Edwina passed away peacefully on Saturday, 31st March after battling courageously with cancer for more than a year. Despite her illness, she continued to attend classes until her last days.

damn, i know her, though not closed. but its kinda distubing to know how fragile life is. and the thing is, i haven't one bit understanding or nice about her plight. in fact, i know nothing about it. damn. i am someone who always pride myself in being observant and sharp. how can something so major escape my detection? omg. i was sitting in the peer helper room, on the massage chair, doing some reflection. i have been a regular at this room without being a peer helper. these people respect me for some reason which i am not sure. ok, granted, i have prior experience in counselling, and i did have cancer patient amongst my client. but the scenario was different, my client survived and is still alive today (with a PES F from MINDEF). but that is beside the point, i seriously am affected by her death but i have no idea how to express it. the image of her keeps running through my mind. was there really something i could do for her whilst she was still alive but i didn't? i dunno, for once, i really dunno.


posted @ 12:20 AM ||



Profile
name: Tianyu

Passion: Maths, Music, Table Tennis
sex: M
philosophy: many people knows different part of me, but one thing in common is i will not allow myself to fall
*Elandriel*

Links
My Page
blogskins
blogger